"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Sunday, August 28, 2011

And then there were (3)


On August 25th 2010 I went into the Doctors office for a blood test. I had been feeling not quite myself the weeks leading up and had taken (4) at home pregnancy tests but all came up negative. To be quite honest I don't know if I really thought I was pregnant, I guess maybe because I thought those tests were suppose to be so accurate. I think maybe there was a bit of scare in me that it could possibly be something else.

That phone call from the nurse telling me that I indeed was pregnant and about 7 weeks along was one of the best phone calls i have ever recieved. Telling Cody who happend to be on the other line was the best feeling, telling him he was going to be a dad!!

After a lot of preperation and long sleepless nights because little sweet pea decided to be up when mom wanted to sleep, the time finally came to bring Rowynn Elyse into the world. My llife couldn't feel more complete. I felt so Blessed by the Lord and felt the love of Him through this child that He had so beautifully created in His image.

Our lives have forever changed since Miss Rowynn has been here. It has been a learning experience for both of us. I have had my good days and my bad and maybe some ugly...where I don't think I even brushed my teeth because i was so exhausted from being up with her up all night. "I know...Gross!" That's the life of a mother and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Life was fun when it was the two of us, the traveling, the remodeling and hey the "let's go out with our friends whenever we wanted to", but now i really don't remember what life was like before Rowynn.

Now I sign cards: Love,
Cody Gabrielle & (I love that there's an and) Rowynn. Yep!! And then there were (3).

No comments:

Post a Comment