"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blogging is my Outlet

I wanted to share with you some of the reasons why I wanted to start blogging.

Most of you have now read that financially it has been some what of a crunch for us since I started staying home, I decided that I needed to kick it in to gear and find ways to save money. This was no drag for me I have always loved being frugal, getting the most bang for my buck and I love looking at it with the idea of it being a challenge. Bring it on!!!

I remember back in my Senior year of Highschool I would go to garage sales to find home goods for my aptartment that I would someday have. I went shopping with my girls and as they were in the clothes dept. looking at all the newest trends I was in the house dept. looking for a good buy. They never said anything, but I'm sure they thought I had been dropped on my head as a baby. I was not your normal teen.

When Cody and I got married in 07' I moved into his aptartment I didn't want to completely take his place over right away with all my Home decor finds, so I decided to wait awhile.... and 3 hours later I started the decorating!

From garage sales to diy projects I'll do anything to save money. I started cutting coupons watching the adds and then heard from a friend about Money Saving Mom and other websites to help you save money and then came the Blogs!!! Let's just say I got hooked. There's everything and more on blogs. People are so creative. I started learning more and more and decided that after a few weeks of learning so much, that I could do this too!

I want to share my stories and hopefully inspire readers like I was inspired. I want to let people know how they can save money and have fun doing it. I think it's wonderful that more women are coming together and sharing all these wonderful stories and ideas through blogs.

I guess I just wanted to be a part of something so Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment