"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Friday, September 2, 2011

The air is changing....

Well okay maybe not quite yet, but close enough. I can't wait to start my fall decorating. I love to decorate for fall time and the smells of the pumpkin pie and apple crisp candles. Definitely my favorite time of the year!! Just another reason to love the midwest, the changes of the seasons. Well except that season that comes after fall, we won't mention any names; but that one isn't very much fun. It'll be my first year to haul a little one around in the bitter cold weather. This should be interesting.

So for starters when the weather begins to change, the windows seem to find themselves open a lot and those yummy scented candles I was talking about, burning all day long. Then you have that wonderful Fall cleaning where everything is calling out your name and saying, "me next,me next!!" Well at least in my house they do. The best of all though, the decorating! Bringing out those warm, rich colors into your home. The pumpkins, hay and leaves everywhere and don't forget that new wreath on the door or the new outdoor rug. Yep...fall decorating is what you can call my therapy. Love it!!!

So, wheather you're starting to get in that fall mood or are already there like me, enjoy the seasonal change, it doesn't ever seem to stick around for long.

1 comment: