"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A new Discovery

Hi there friends! I hope you all had a wonderful week! Mine was very, very busy as you can tell because I have not blogged for 9 days. I started dance this past week what an adventure this year will be teaching at night with a now 5 month old. Thank goodness for mom living close to the studio so i don't have to go far for childcare.

My family had some big (family things) going on this week which turned out great! Thank God for his protection and guidance through all that. So that made the week busy and I volunteered at a Rumage sale. Very fun and I ended up getting a lot of clothes for Rowynn so that was nice.

So amongst all the chaos I decided that It was time to take a second and just sit and thank the Lord for all that he has done in our lives and for just being with me this week as I struggled to keep a smile on my face because of the tiredness and lack of energy. I sat there and I realized in those moments of being tired and a tad bit grumpy, that my daughter on the floor playing had found her (toes). Oh in the midst of my (somewhat feeling sorry for myself) I quickly went from frowning to smiling! It made me feel so refreshed to know that even when I think there's nothing to look forward to at that moment, there's something to be discovered all the time. We just need to take a look around and see what the Lord has made and there we will see all the things still left to be discovered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment