"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been awhile


Hi there!!!
Sorry, I haven't been on for awhile. I seem to have lost myself in this thing so called "Life". I hope you are all doing well!

Well let's see what has been going on here? Cody and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary On Oct. 6th....woo hoo!!! I have to say it's pretty sad when people say "wow 4 years". It's pretty shocking I guess that people can still make it that far and live under the same roof as one another. I say it's pretty amazing to be married to your best friend and to get to share 4 wonderful years together.

Rowynn will be turning 6 months this Tuesday. Where has the time gone? Getting so big, trying to sit up and I think we're starting to get our first bottom tooth in. Yay!!!

We are going to Memphis soon on a nice family trip! We're looking forward to that. Shall be fun... 11+ hour car ride with a 6 month old. "A teething 6 month old." This shall be an adventure. Anywho...just wanted to say hello.

I made these the other day Yum!!! Campfire cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment